Calling all energy grid gurus! Are you highly motivated, experienced in the power sector and have a passion for clean energy transition? Australia is leading the energy solution conversation, and we’re growing our footprint to continue expanding the green energy revolution. Heard of Broken Hill? Look us up.
You’ve got to be super knowledgeable and have an amazing Aussie network already established. You are a renewable energy all-rounder. On any given day you are equally comfortable running models, navigating the political and policy landscape, and rolling up your sleeves to oversee consultants and early-stage project development. It really helps if you have contract negotiation experience and you’re a problem-solver who can run with things independently, as we thrive on empowering people. Understanding the evolving landscape is key in this role -synthesizing complex, multi-input information and sharing it effectively is a superpower, and you have no issue managing multiple priorities. No two days are alike, the project opportunities are significant and the possibilities to flex your skills are infinite.
This is a cross-collaboration role where you’ll interact with all departments and across all levels. As a young and entrepreneurial company, this is your opportunity to have an impact and stand out. Think of the impact you could have. It’s flat out cool.
• An experienced renewable power grid player, experienced in solar/wind/batteries?
• Knowledgeable about Aussie energy politics/policy, with 5yrs under your belt?
• Passionate about pairing an innovative solution with a massive industry problem?
• Experienced with early project development and sharing strategic information?
• Bored by status quo and bureaucracy and looking for a way to make your mark?
Development professionals must be highly ethical by nature. You will stand as an example of the Hydrostor values of Authenticity, Boldness, Compassion and Unity and be a champion of our proud culture.